Write and submit a two page paper (not including cover page and reference page) that addresses the following:
- Introduction of freight forwarders
- Freight forwarder duties and roles
- Locate and describe a company doing freight forwarding
- Company-specific services provided
- Company payment terms and conditions
- Airfreight forwarder regulations
Note: Please include the titles above, and give each answer its own separate paragraph(s). Review the rubric for detailed grading criteria
Writing Preparation: RefWorks Tutorial
It is highly recommended that you use RefWorks, an excellent bibliographic indexing tool that tracks and compiles your research sources. Get started by completing the RefWorks self-study tutorial and signing up for a free account by using the links on the Academic Resources page.
Need an original paper done on this topic?
The standards for the papers are as follows. These standards will apply to all written assignments unless otherwise indicated.
- Submit an original paper (one written by you that has not been previously submitted to fulfill a requirement for another course).
- The paper should include a minimum of 500 words, not including references or cover page.
- Apply current APA style rules; use the current edition of the APA publication manual for guidelines.
- Observe written assignment formatting requirements.
- Times New Roman font
- 12-pt font size
- double-spaced text
- numbered pages
- The paper must be grammatically sound and free of spelling errors. See the Academic Resources area for helpful writing skills websites.
- Save your document as one of the following acceptable file types: .doc, .docx, or .rtf.
- Provide a cover page containing the name of the course, title of the paper, your name, and date.
- Include a references page, formatted to APA style requirements with a minimum of 3 references.
- Two references must be scholarly, peer-reviewed, and from reputable sources.