First writing assignment critical thinking and label it.
Please answer the following questions:
1. Edna just found out she is pregnant. Explain some of the characteristics of prenatal development to Edna. What is some advice you would give Edna to help ensure a healthy pregnancy? Edna does not know what to expect from her newborn. What could you tell her about motor, perceptual, and memory development in infants? (6 pts)2. Describe Piaget’s four cognitive stages of development (sensorimotor, preoperational, concrete operational, formal operational). Be sure to include the following terms in your discussion (6 pts):- Object permanence
– Egocentric thought
– Principle of conservation
3. Define attachment in your own words and use the following terms to discuss how it is measured (8 pts):
– Ainsworth strange situation
– Secure attachment
– Ambivalent2nd writing assignment: discussion question have to be at least 100 words each.
1. If you were asked by some co-workers to help settle a controversy about whether heredity or environment is more important in shaping development, what would you tell them? Why?2. Pretend you are an elementary school science teacher. Describe how your first graders (age six) differ from your fourth-grade students (age nine) when it comes to their thought processes and learning new concepts. Use Piaget’s theory of cognitive development to guide your response.The paper can be more than the word limit as long as it answer the questions.