This is proven by a low representation in influential leadership roles. Why is this and what can be done about it?
HR Research Paper Format
The following items should be included in your Final Paper:
1. Cover page with project description, your name, date, class name, and professor’s
2. Table of contents with outline of research paper’s contents.
3. Abstract not required for short paper
4. Written content – five pages in length not including cover page or reference page.
5. References and document in APA format
6. Use of 12-point Ariel, Courier, or Times New Roman font
7. Use of double line spacing in your document
3. Your research paper must be divided into logical headings and the layout should adhere to
the following suggestions:
a. Title Page – case name, course name, your name, date, and professor’s name.
b. Introduction and/or background (use one and/or both in separate headings).
c. Current situation, statement of problem, issues addressed (use one and/or both in
d. Analysis of issues, addressing the problems, answering the questions (use one and/or
both in separate headings).
d. Conclusions and/or recommendations (use one and/or both in separate headings).
e. Reference(s) heading
f. APA format used for complete document.
4. Your research paper must make sound conclusions and/or recommendations based on your
research findings about the topic. Make sure your conclusions or recommendations present
something unique or profound in nature and are not a rehash of information in the textbook.
5. Your research paper must include significant reference to Saint Leo’s core value of respect,
which is defined as: “Animated in the spirit of Jesus Christ, we value all individuals’ unique
talents, respect their dignity, and strive to foster their commitment to excellence in our work. Our
community’s strength depends on the unity and diversity of our people, on the free exchange of
ideas, and on learning, living, and working harmoniously.”