Thesis: An analyst of the rise of social media influencer Graham Stefan and his impact on the social media landscape and the financial world.Additional Paper Information
• Paper length is between 5 – 8 pages, double-spaced, 1” margins, using Times New Roman 12-point font. If you need to go over the 5 – 8 page range, you’re welcome to do so.
• Paper should be referenced using APA style. Make sure to have a separate References page at the end of your paper. Your References page does not count as your 5 – 8 required pages.
o You need to have 8 references. These references can be a mix of the book or peer-reviewed journal articles. As a heads up, peer-reviewed journal articles will be the handiest for your research.
• Include a title page that includes your name, class, and paper title (you can make this title as creative as you would like!). The title page does not count as your 5 – 8 required pages.
• Make sure to follow APA headings and subheadings.
• Here is a general structure of what your paper could look like: You do not need to follow this model, but you’re welcome to use it as a launching pad for your own work.
o Title Page: Includes title of the paper, your name, the name of the class, and the date.
o Page 1 – 2: Context of the media phenomena you are analyzing, your thesis/argument.
o Page 3 – 6: Analysis of the media phenomena you have selected.
o Page 6 – 8: Implications (why this matters) and a conclusion (wrap it all up, what does the future hold, etc.).
o Reference Page