Bacteria, protists, and other forms of early life can be very harmful when they get into our food supply. Find a current (within the last two months) food recall or foodborne outbreak due to contamination by one of these living things. With that information, create a “Wanted” poster for the organism that has caused a recent outbreak of contaminated food. (Refer back to Chapter 3: “Food for Thought.”)
The poster should include:
· The name and type of organism
· Why the organism is dangerous due to the sickness it causes
· An explanation of the recent outbreak (from a news story or the CDC food safety website)
· Food safety tips to avoid future contamination
· Any other relevant, helpful information
Download this template to assist you with the assignment.