For this submission, provide the third section of the research project.
Your submission should include at the least, six pages of analysis.
Review the attached Final Project Rubric for grading criteria and the Research Project page for additional details on completing this assignment.
Complete and submit the following to this assignment:
- Title page
- Leader Communications (Chapter Six) – give examples of how your leaders communicated
- Charismatic vs. Transformational Leadership (Chapter Nine) – discuss whether your leaders practiced charismatic or transformational leadership
You are submitting your paper as a draft to Turnitin so that you can check the originality report, but your paper will not be stored in the Turnitin repository at this time. Use this opportunity to ensure you are submitting content using original content and formatted according to current APA guidelines.
Need an original paper done on this topic?
I also need a table of contents and an executive summary for the final paper.
- Table of Contents
- Executive Summary – Brief summary of the purpose of your research capturing the main points. In this summary, you will provide the audience with an overview of the entire research project without having to read the entire research project final submission. Order the points in your summary chronologically (where applicable) to match your research project outline. The summary should include the following:
- An introduction: Start the summary by identifying your research project audience, which is your professor and the board of directors. This introduction should capture the reading audience’s attention. Length: 1-2 paragraphs
- Statement of the purpose: Provide concise yet informative paragraphs offering only the important and essential information about your research project and an introduction of your approved leaders. A good way to do this is to provide a short synopsis of what makes the selected leaders effective or ineffective, in your opinion. Consider using a very brief referenced example for each leader. Length: 2-3 paragraphs.
- You may consider providing a bulleted section comparing and contrasting your selected leaders at a high level. This is not a historical overview but an introduction of your research purpose.
- You may briefly introduce applicable theories, recent events, etc.
- Intended achievement for the research project: You may close with your intended achievement once you have completed your research. What message are you conveying to your reading audience? Length 2-3 paragraphs.