– This reflection can be written in the first person.
– Use the attached file to help you in the writing
You may use the following questions to structure your reflection:
1. What were your personal goals for this course? Discuss how well you met your personal goals. If your goals changed, discuss how and if unforeseen goals emerged, and describe what they were.
2. What have you learned and how have you grown through participation in the course. What aspects of the course have made a lasting impact on your knowledge, attitudes and behaviours?
3. How will you use the information gained in the course to support students with autism in your professional workplace? Feel free to highlight changes in your teaching practice.