Directions and Grading Rubric: Points
1. Organize your thoughts by preparing a simple outline: 10
2. Proper format APA (title, double spacing, indenting,
Citations, References, etc.): 10
3. Thesis statement and concluding paragraph 10
4. Coherence and unity (logical structure, all information 10 relevant to thesis statement and topic sentences)
5. Grammar, Punctuation, Spelling 10
6. Content (provide supporting details): 35
– Use at least 3 sources (cited) in the text: 15
Use the point-by-point pattern of organization (Recommended).
Length should be a minimum five paragraph essay, double spaced, font Times New Roman, pt. 14.