DIRECTIONS: Before you record your presentation, you will write an outline for it. Use the given template (below and also as a separate document on Blackboard), the textbook, lectures, and examples to write a complete, detailed outline for a speech that will hold your audience’s attention as you discuss what you learned throughout the course.
Your presentation will discuss three main areas:
o What did you learn about the topic?
o What did you learn about the writing process?
o What did you learn about yourself?
The grading rubric is below and also appearing on turnitin.com, where you will submit your outline for grading. The submission link is in “Writing” “Presentation Outline.”
· Use proper formatting (be sure you save it as a PDF before submitting)
· Establish ethos as a speaker
· Appropriately address your audience via pathos and logos
· Clearly discuss what you learned
· Provide specific examples
· Correctly cite any sources, if you use them
Learning Outcomes: CE, SP, CS, DK, CT, DE