Directorate of Postgraduate Studies
International Management Course
End of Course project
Deadline 30 / August / 2022
This project requires research, diagnosis and analytical skills while applying all tools delivered in this course.
A REPORT OF MIN 8 pages –MAX 10 pages
Your organization (X) (use your own organization as a model) wishes to expand its operation abroad either by acquiring a new business, greenfield, Joint venture, Franchising etc. (IF you think your organization won’t go international, create a fictitious expansion international Business for your own company)
The top management of your company needs you to deliver a detailed comprehensive report to be submitted in order to inform them on the decisions to take
Briefly describe your company and its operations, relative size, products, customers etc.
Provide a (a) DETAILED comparative profile of the: Political, Economic, and Technological of the target country and SAUDI ARABIA (b) Discuss the critical factors your company must consider and how it should deal with them. (use websites provided in class)
Provide a detailed analysis of all Legal aspects that will impact your Business and how you will overcome any challenges. (you can use websites covered in class)
Give a comparative cultural profile (using the materials studied) between SAUDI ARABIA and the target country and suggest ways to deal with the challenges your company might face either in management or marketing.
Indicate the negotiations you will need to get involved in regarding ALL POSSIBLE ASPCETS OF THE BUSINESS. Also, ensure to provide, in each case, your BATNA and your Reservation points and possible scenarios for negotiation.
1. Relevance: Project directly answers the question
2. Diagnosis skills : ability to identify the most crucial and relevant problems that directly impact the business
3. Evidence of the use of class discussions, class understanding and appropriate material (e.g. articles , websites , etc.)
4. Organization of material into a coherent structure: argument
6. Argument – well formulated, substantiated, and with evidence of critical and
6. Clear style: including accurate spelling, clear sentence construction and punctuation