PSY3211 – Research Methods and Data Analysis in Psychology
Need an original paper done on this topic?
Make a post in which you:
First , read this scenario: A study that examined the relationship between age and accuracy of eye witness found that older adults, those 75 years or older were more likely to make inaccurate reports when they serve as eye witnesses.
- State whether you think there are any confounding variable (s) in this scenario?
- List confounding variable (s) you identified
- Explain why or why not this is confounding variable
Reply to a group member’s paragraph with the following information:
- Discuss one aspects of your peer’s post that could be improved. This could include something about their summary that is inaccurate, grammatical errors or mistakes, or ways that they could improve their writing. Be very specific here. Everything can always be improved! Even if it is very good, there is always something that could be changed.
- Do you agree with your group member’s assessment of the confounding variable(s)in the scenario? Why or why not?