Discussion questions listed on the next slides should be answered inyour paper; make connections between those questions/answers.• See Syllabus for detailed requirements about this assignment.
DISCUSSION QUESTIONS TO BE ANSWERED IN THE PAPER:
1) According to this Lesson and Readings/videos 3 what environmental injustices affect people
in the Global South and how is the Global North involved in it?
2) How are people in the Global South affected by air pollution and climate change and why is
that environmental injustice? Give examples.
3) What incidents/actions described in the video “The Case Against Shell: Landmark Human
Rights Trial,” serve as evidences that Shell worked hand in hand with the Nigerian
government in human rights violations?
4) How is the issue mentioned in the article by Silas Kpanan’Ayoung Siakor (available in Lessons
area as a pdf file) related to environmental injustice, and what solutions are proposed?
5) Why is E-waste an environmental injustice problem and what can be solutions to this
problem? Explain and give examples for both questions.
6) What is the link between fast fashion and environmental injustices? What are solutions to
fast fashion injustices?