– For this Dissertation, you will need to 1) work on Chapter 3 which is the Methodology part. 2) provide the lists of interview questions (need to have around 35 questions, I have uploaded a sampled survey questions) since I choose online questionnaire to collect data, the questions can be found from existed literature, but please provide the references. When you work on it, please based on the content of Chapter 1.
– For the Sample population part, I would like you also mention 1) how to determine sample size 2) what is your sampling (a sample size of 200-300 respondents will be targeted) 3)why you choose this number as your sampling. For the Data Collection and Analysis parts, I will use SPSS, so you will need also mention 1) the definition of SPSS 2) advantages 3)why you choose this software
– For the purpose of this assignment, it should be around 1500 words excludes your bibliography and the lists of interview questions.
– I also uploaded some samples that you can refer to.
– For the references, it is recommended that you should cite a minimum of 15 primary references. Please ensure that some of these references relate to work (particularly journal papers) that has been published in the last two or three years. In order to obtain these references, please make use of the electronic resources (databases and e-journals) available through the University of Manchester library. Using the reference style described in the ‘Harvard Manchester Referencing Style Guide’.
Chapter three: Methodology (about 1500 words)
– Indicate the type of approach: Qualitative, Quantitative or Mixed Method
– Justify why the choice of this approach
– Indicate the nature of the design (is it a survey/case study/exploratory…), and why [e.g. why you intend to use survey instead of others]
2.Data collection – how am I going to collect data
– Indicate the various sources of data that you are using/have used e.g. Primary and Secondary
– Which type of primary data are you using/have you used and why
-Case study/interviews/Questionnaire administration: What process/steps are involved in collecting data? E.g. Online?
3. Sample population: How many people did you intend to interview and how many people did you eventually interview? Where and how was the interview conducted? [ information include in the interview form: Sex/work time/job position…] [using 3 variables if using graphic or other] [if use interviews/Questionnaire, provide the interview question form]
4.Data analysis: how is the data going to be analyzed? How was the data analyzed? [ E.g. using spss to do analysis, indicate step by step how you analyze the data, what type of analysis you are doing? Regression model? Percentage?] [write/recording interview, if write in Chinese then need to translate to English, pick out the relevant information you need]
5.Ethical consideration: did the process meet the school’s ethical requirement? How was the process in relation to obtaining permission from the school, the organization confidentiality, and anonymity of the responses given? [e.g. ensure not mention their names, only use for this purpose, ensure going through the ethical process, Manchester has approved your ethical process]