Please define Fine Art terms and answer questions listed belowAssignment #7I. Define the following terms
2. scene design
11. performance art
23. set props
27. Aesthetic Distance
28. hand props
II. Answer the following questions using 1-2 complete sentences. Use the book for your responses.
1. What are the three functions of costume design?
2. Greek playwrights based their works on well-known myths. Discuss two famous people or events of our time that you believe have acquired mythic status and would be appropriate subjects for a modern tragedy.
3. Why do many consider tragedy to be the greatest of theater’s genres?
III. Answer the following questions using 5-7 complete sentences.
1. Describe the most outlandish dramatic technique you have seen in movies, theater or television.What do you think the artists intended by doing this?
2. Look at the videos for “Henry V” and “Hamlet.” How are the inner thoughts of the characters revealed in the Hamlet quote? How does Shakespeare use soliloquy to great effect in the Henry V clip?
3. Read a summary online to the plot of Oedipus Rex, one of the greatest tragedies ever written.How has this work influenced our society in terms of the Oedipus Complex and the formula man vs. fate? Are there any other works that follow similar conventions?