I want them in Prolog format in Swish program (CLPB) module, especially in using tautologies and (sat) by using this format I want help in solving some questions by using Prolog language (SWISH program preferred if possible) I want the format to just like the picture i will attach.
These are the questions I want to be answered by using (PROLOG) CLPB module please, I don’t need the answers normally, only y using the program.
57. Four machines, A, B, C, and D, are connected on a computer network. It is feared that a computer virus
may have infected the network. Your security team makes the following statements:
a. If D is infected, then so is C.
b. If C is infected, then so is A.
c. If D is clean, then B is clean but C is infected.
d. If A is infected, then either B is infected or C is clean.
Assuming that these statements are all true, what can you conclude? Explain your reasoning.
43. If the program is efficient, it executes quickly. Either the program is efficient, or it has a bug. However, the
program does not execute quickly. Therefore, it has a bug. E, Q, B
44. If Jane is more popular, then she will be elected. If Jane is more popular, then Craig will resign. Therefore,
if Jane is more popular, she will be elected and Craig will resign. J, E, C
45. If chicken is on the menu, then don’t order fish, but you should have either fish or salad. So, if chicken is
on the menu, have salad. C, F, S
56. The argument of the defense attorney at the beginning of this chapter was
If my client is guilty, then the knife was in the drawer. Either the knife was not in the drawer or Jason
Pritchard saw the knife. If the knife was not there on October 10, it follows that Jason Pritchard. didn’t see the knife. Furthermore, if the knife was there on October 10, then the knife was in the
drawer and also the hammer was in the barn. But we all know that the hammer was not in the barn.
Therefore, ladies and gentlemen of the jury, my client is innocent.
Use propositional logic to prove that this is a valid argument.