Imagine if we eliminated the notion of free will when it comes to our justice system. Present an argument that “justice” works better if we seek to help and fix people rather than just punish wrongdoers.
How will you include ethics in your present or future career?
How will you talk about ethics as a career competency?
Perform e-mail recovery- Explain why this information is important to an investigator
Define Weber’s concept of ideal-type and define Weber’s concept of legitimate domination/authority. Describe the three ideal-types of legitimate domination/authority in your own words, along with an example of each.
support a position in one of the business scandals listed below. Learners should write their support as if they were the individual “injured party.” Be sure to:
• Outline the issue.
• State your case for why “you” are not guilty or the person(s)/organization is guilty. Be sure to support your case from your research
You are the supposed “injured party.”
Learners will select from the following business scandals:
• College Admissions Scandal
• Fyre Festival – Billy McFarland
• Theranos – Elizabeth Holmes
• Wells Fargo Account Fraud