The Spirit Catches You and You Fall Down (pp. vi-106)In one typewritten page, answer one of the following questions.
Do you believe Neil Ernst did the right thing when he reported the Lees as child abusers? Explain your answer, providing examples and at least one short quote.
Do you believe the Lees are justified in their distrust of the MCMC staff? Explain your answer, providing examples and at least one short quote.
ote: Below is the rubric that will be used to assess you paper:
· Ideas are thoughtful and original
· Points are well-developed and supported with detail and example
· Organization is clear; thoughts flow gracefully and logically
· Language is sophisticated, with a pleasing style and engaging voice
· Grammar/mechanics are nearly perfect or perfect
· Ideas are good
· Points are developed but may not be fully supported
· Organization is clear
· Language is appropriate but may show weakness in style or freshness
· Grammar/mechanics are still very good, without sentence structure errors
· Ideas are fine but not extraordinary
· Points are either not fully developed or are lacking clear support
· Organization is clear, but the paper either lacks focus or coherence
· Grammar/mechanics show no serious problems but common errors do appear (parallelism, subordination, consistency of tense, pronoun reference, etc.)
· Language is understandable, but the paper has problems with clutter, lack of precision or triteness
· Ideas are confusing or silly
· Points are neither fully developed nor clearly supported
· The paper proceeds in a random fashion with a lack of focus or coherence
· Grammar/mechanics are weak with sentence structure errors
· Low level of knowledge and understanding of subject matter; severely limited perception and/or originality; absences in excess of allowable limit