This paper is about “ A review of AI in Education “ the instructions of the paper are below
Search the Literature
1. Identify the appropriate related literature sources related to your topic by
searching for papers released within the past ten years (2011-2021) unless if there are specific needs to discuss seminal or influential works as proposed by Paniagua (2002). You can use Google, Google Scholar or any database of AI research papers. Make sure you use appropriate keywords related to your topic and use different combinations of keywords to potentially expand your options. You should document the date of search, the search terms, and the number of results for each search term / keyword combination used. Ely and Scott (2007) recommend keyword searches as the most common method of identifying literature and the use of Boolean operators to combine keywords is very beneficial.
• The references section to contain a list of at least 10 papers that you are currently reviewing or that you plan to review. Make sure your in-text citations are adequately included in the references section and that all references are listed using the required referencing style. Zotero may be handy in automating your references.
2. After finding references Write the Introduction section of your paper. In the introduction section, clearly discuss the following subsections and make sure you include in-text citations where necessary:
i. Purpose and motivation for your review
ii. An overview of the ‘problem’ being tackled in the review.
iii. The approach used to conduct your literature search (such as search engines, online databases, blogs, printed resources, etc.), the number of papers you found, and your inclusion/exclusion criteria to decide on which papers to review, and the list of papers to be eventually reviewed.
iv. An explanation of what you found in literature and whether or not there was scarcity or abundance of resources in your coverage area.
At least 5 citations from your reference list must be cited in this section.
3. Write a discussion section to summarize your findings; in terms of what is lacking in the body of knowledge. It may be necessary to break this topic into subsections. Key things to be discussed in this section include the contribution of each author to the topic of focus and the existing gaps in research (problems that are yet to be solved and what the authors have proposed for future research). If there are any agreements (or disagreements) among the cited sources, you can mention it in this section. Putting this information in tabular form would be a good idea.
Be as flexible and creative as you want to be with the subsections. Feel free to add new references if possible. Make sure that all references are cited within the paper
4. Next, write the conclusion section to finalize your findings.
5. Write an optional recommendation section to suggest research coverage for anyone
interested in the research area that you have addressed in this paper.
6. Finally, you will write an abstract section to summarize the entire paper. As you know,
the abstract should be the first section after authors’ name.