Career development plan
Primary Career Interest: Health care Administration.
I currently work as an Accession Assistant for MSKCC and have over 5 years’ experience. My primary career interest is becoming an Administrator for a Healthcare organization. I would like to move into more Administrative roles base on my Health Service Administrative degree but also have a backup plan if this fails.
- Acquire Bachelor’s Degree in Health services Administration
Acquire advanced computer skills.
Time: 6-9 Months (December 2020).
- Acquire certification in Histology
Take a 1-year certification/degree course in Histotechnology as a backup plan to administrative roles
Education: ASCP HT state certified
- Time: in 1.5 years
- Relocating to regions more ideal for work and family.
- Applying to Healthcare jobs in other states
Education: Bachelors at least 2-year experience in Healthcare field
Office experience: Word, outlook operating systems
Time: 12 months (February 2021)
- Start job as an Office coordinator/ Administrative Assistant, Insurance Claims
- Gain job in hospital/medical facility as Health service Administration
- Education: Bachelor’s previous experience (2 years) in Office setting
- Time: 2025
- Limitation: Not enough administrative experience in the field.
- Overcome: Purse training and development. Investigate company internal training and offering. Look for reimbursement of tuition for outside development course.
- Work on Master’s Degree
- Time: 2025
- Become Supervisor/Manager of Administrator of healthcare organization.
- Apply from within organization
- Education: Master’s degree. 5 years in supervisory/managerial position
- Time: in 10 years
WE’VE HAD A GOOD SUCCESS RATE ON THIS ASSIGNMENT. PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH PapersSpot AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT